There can be many situation in which one has to download the certificate and install it inorder to access some sites or features, but then its now a good practice to leave the certificate installed in the machine even after its use.
So to delete it we can use the following ways:
- Go to Run Command (Windows + R)
- Type certmgr.msc and press enter
- It will open all the certificate installed in your registry.
- Go to Personal -> Certificates -> delete the installed cert ,if it belongs to your personal
- If there is a certificate belonging to some other publisher click on that and delete them